Monday 6 April 2015

Good Bye, Crocs Singapore

Making a last call before calling it a day - on my last day at Crocs Singapore. This day, 20 March 2015, marked a close to one of the wonderful chapters of my life story. 

When I Joined Crocs, a shoe company famous for its chunky, colorful clogs then, in Crocs Asia Regional Office in 2007, little did I expect it would turn out to be a 7-year+ love affair!


Crocs Singapore HR (including adopted member - KK), you rock! 

We had our moments of craziness ... voluminous hiring (of 200 temps!), needed-it-yesterday deadlines, heated disagreements. What I cherish most is the friend(fun)ship we develop over team bonding sessions (aka gossip cum makan time!!). 

Catch up with you all on WatsApp, Skype, Line, Facebook ... or over Teh-C and Roti Prata.



No comments:

Post a Comment